Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bhootiya Makaan & Anjani Maal

Statuatory warning: Weak hearts please avoid; Weaked hearts, you are more than welcome :-) Kidding!!!

Last night I was seeing this movie "Vastu Shastra", where Sushmita Sen was living in a huge bunglow inside a jungle some half a KM away from the streets with only couple other guys to live with. Sometime I do wonder how people stay in such houses; Aise ghar dekhke hi to sala bhootiya feeling aake G fat jati hai :( Then this thought came to my mind of writting about such a house in my neighourhood.
This makaan is the 1st one on our street. It's a 3-storied building with some weird architecture which even Da Vinci will find hard to name. Har taraf kaanch ki khidki; It has a power station of its own; A separate house outside for 2 security guards again kaanch ka; some char panch phadu cars (Mercedes, Skoda, Civic!!!); 2 darawne kutte who are bigger than human unless you are great khali. But the number of inhabitants: God knows. I still haven't seen anyone staying in that house in last 1 year even if I stay hardly 10 feet away. The only person who I have seen sometime is a chic (a hot one too!). But, you got to be awake till 2:30 or 3 in the night to get a glance of her lovely long legs (I guess, she has this fascination for micro and nano textiles :P) For some reason she always seems to be in hurry even at that remote hour that she fizzles out from the car to reach her house in absolute no time. 
In short this has been nothing short of an enigma for me from last one year: Bhootiya Makaan & Anjani maal...Still no idea, wo ghar kiska hai, wohan rehta kaun hai and wo ladki dikhti kaisi hai :(

RGV, are you reading this!!!

6 comments:

Sasmita Das said...

Bachhe yaad hai bachpan me ek serial aya karta tha..."Alif lailaaa"...mujhe to same story lag riha hai....bade bado ne kaha hai ladki maya hai...uske peeche kabhi mat jaiyo....kya pata andar jake khun chus le.....[;)]...isliye bachke rahiyo....aage jake bahut jhande gaadne hai...

Nagesh said...

Micro and Nano Textiles :)

KM said...

Abey tu ghar k andar maat jana warna story title change ho jayega...
"BHOOTIYA MEHAL MEY CHUTIYA"
ha ha ha hope all ur post readers are 18+ Age group....

TF!!! said...

@Sas...Can you be more clear on the later part of your comments!!!Based on public demand :P
@Nagesh...Man, I knew you will be the man to comment about the intellect joke :D
@Khitish...Dude, anything for the Leggy man! Trust me, she was worth having the pain to carry the tag "you know what!!!" :P

KM said...

wat if dude she even gotta third one......:-)

TF!!! said...

@Khitish...
Insanely sadist mind!!!Never mind, I can always give her the number "9225650615" to call up, who I believe has this uncanny fond for the third leg :P